Thursday, June 19, 2014

Jennifer and the Chocolate Factory

Sometimes, I love my job.  As some of you know, I am working on a new research project about entrepreneurship and innovation in the chocolate industry.  I have learned so much already!  Many people that I have talked with requested that I post information about the types of chocolate companies out there and the choices for consumers.  So I am writing a series of posts that will describe the types of firms that exist or are being created, the choices that they face (suppliers, markets, etc … particularly entrepreneurs just starting out), and the products that reach consumers from these choices.  I am also making my list of firms available.  Since over 1000 chocolate makers exist, the list will be broken into tabs based on the location of the headquarters.  This is a work in progress and will be updated frequently based on the feedback I receive from you and any other digging that I do. So stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment